The offline or physical counselling procedure for Jammu & Kashmir B.Tech admissions is as follows -
- Candidates who have qualified the JKCET 2020 and their names are present in the State Merit List can participate in the Physical counselling. But first, all the candidates have to submit the required documents/proof mentioned by the board.
- Such candidates will be required to fill in the preference forms as per the schedule of the Board.
- The candidates will have to pay counselling fee of Rs.1200 to be a further part of the allotment of seat.
- The procedure for allotment of the seat will be on the basis of merit.
- After completion of the 1st round of counselling board will issue an official notification indicating the allotment of seats.
- A candidate who has been allotted seats in the 1st round of counselling and is looking forward to a better choice must initially accept the same and join the college.
- The seat which is allotted to such a candidate who does not join the college after seat allotment will be considered vacant.
- Such a vacant seat will be allotted in next round of admission process within the given period.
ment results by logging on to the official website of DTE Madhya Pradesh and login with the help of their registered credentials. The seat allotment letter will be released on the basis of JEE Main 2020 scores. Candidates who are not satisfied with the seat allotment results can check the vacant seats which are available in the month of July. The seat allotment after upgradation is declared in online mode. The seat allotment process of Madhya Pradesh B.E admissions involves different stages, and the same can be checked below.
Release of Common Merit List: DTE Madhya Pradesh will come up with a Common Merit List of candidates eligible for B.E admission in the state. The common merit list will have the name of the candidate, JEE Main Roll Number, Category, and merit number. These candidates will get admission in B.E course based on the merit.
Publication of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter: Within a couple of days after the release of common merit list, DTE MP will publish the seat allotment letter on the official website. The candidates can download the seat allotment letter if they are satisfied with the allotment.
Upgradation of Seat: Candidates who aspire for seat upgradation can re-submit the option entry form on the official website. Students will be given two chances to upgrade their current allotment. The seat allotment will be published as per the schedule.
Reporting to College: After the seat allotment, the candidates must download the seat allotment letter, and report to the respective engineering college with all the relevant documents.
Verification of Documents: The college authorities will verify the documents of candidates to confirm the admission.
Admission Confirmation: The admission of the candidates will be confirmed after the document verification, and the candidates are required to deposit the first-year B.E fee within the date specified by the college.