B.Tech Admission in Bihar Engineering College
Counselling BCECE UGEAC Analysis
BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state.
BCECE UGEAC Highlights
|Full Counselling Name||Undergraduate engineering admission counselling|
|Short Counselling Name||UGEAC|
|Constituted by||BCECE Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||1 time a year|
|Counselling Level||State Level Counselling|
|Participating Colleges||Bihar Engineering Colleges|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Required||JEE Main|
|Admission in NIT, IIIT, GFTI||JEE Main|
|Counsellor Interaction||GuideForU Counsellor|
List of documents you need to have
► Final BCECE 2020 Seat Allotment Letter
► Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet, and Passing Certificate of 10th std.
► Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet, and Passing Certificate of 12th std.
►BCECE Admit Card for Stage 1 and 2.
► 6 photographs similar to the ones used in the Online Application of BCECE 2019
► Counseling Letter of BCECE 2020
► Category Certificate (if applicable).
► Medical Certificate as specified.
► Any other documents if required.
Release of BCECE Seat Matrix
January 6, 2021
BCECE Counselling Registration and Choice Filling
January 8, 2021
Last Date for BCECE Counselling Registration and Choice Filling and Locking
January 14, 2021
BCECE Seat Allotment Result
January 21, 2021
|Download of BCECE Allotment Letter||January 21, 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission||January 22, 2021 to January 26, 2021|
|BCECE Seat Allotment Result||January 29, 2021|
|Download of BCECE Allotment Letter||January 29, 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission||January 30, 2021- February 1, 2021|
Name of the Category
Percentage of Seats Reserved
EBC (Extremely Backward Class)
RCG (Reserved Category Girls)
Intimation of Seat Allotment: The admission authority will release seat allotment results on its website, and the candidates can check his/ her seat allotment status from the official website. The candidates will also receive an SMS regarding their seat allotment. After checking the seat allotment status on the official website, the candidates must take the printout of seat allotment letter (at least three copies).
Candidates who do not secure admission in Round 1 can wait until Round 2/ 3 for up-gradation of seat/ allotment.
Admission Fee Payment: Along with the admission allotment letter and relevant documents, the candidates must report to the nearest reporting centre with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500 in favour of the allocated institute. The next stage is document verification.
Verification of Documents at Reporting Centre: The candidates must carry all the relevant documents to the reporting centre. The admission of the candidates will be confirmed only after depositing Rs. 2,500 and documents verification.
Reporting to College: Report to college within the specified date with all the relevant documents and pay the remaining first-year B.Tech tuition fee (if any).
- Step 1 – Online registration
- Step 2 – Personal Information
- Step 3 – Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 4 – Educational Information
- Step 5 – Preview of Application
- Step 6 – Payment of Counselling Fees
- Step 7 – Download part A & part B
Get Admission in Top 5 Colleges...
Do your counselling efficiently or consult GuideForU counsellor
|NALANDA COLLEGE. OF ENGG,CHANDI|
Other Top Colleges
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, JAMUI|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, JEHANABAD|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, SIWAN|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, BANKA|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE OF SAMASTIPUR|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE OF LAKHISARAI|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, VAISHALI|
|GOVT ENGG COLLEGE W. CHAMPARAN|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, AURANGABAD|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, KAIMUR|
|SAHARSA COLLEGE OF ENGG.|
|SUPAUL COLLEGE OF ENGG.|
|GOVT.ENGG. COLLEGE KISHANGANJ|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, ARWAL|
|GOVT ENGG. COLLEGE SHEOHAR|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, MADHUBANI|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, BUXAR|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, KHAGARIA|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, BHOJPUR|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE ARARIA|
|GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, NAWADA|
|GOVT. ENGG.COLLEGE MUNGER|
|Exalt College of Engg & Tech, Vaishali|
Other than this there are still many more best colleges for you...
- BCECE Board/ State Govt. reserves their right to add new institutions and seats at any time for which information will be provided at the time of counselling/ interview.
- 50% Seats of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
- The total Seats in each participating institution are inclusive of Disable Quota Seats.
- SMQ seats are included in total seats in each institution and allotment under this quota will be made after approval from the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Bihar.
- A few seats may also be allocated in other Engineering Institutions outside Bihar by MHRD. Detailed information in this respect will be made available at the time of counselling/ Interview.
- 5% of the total seats may be made available for economically backward students whose Parents / Guardian income is less than Rs. 4.5 Lacs per annum.
- Admission to B.Pharma course of MIT Muzaffarpur will be taken after recognisition of this course by AICTE / Pharmacy Council of India.
College Prediction, Choice Filling Preference, College Ranking, Resolve Query, Guidance, Form Filling, Notification and more..
Interact with IITian and NITian as a counsellor for admission in any college. Feel free to ask your queries through whatsapp and call. Receive timely update and preference for choice filling. Get exact college prediction. Form filling is also available if you don’t have resource.